Thermo Scientific PageRuler Plus Prestained Protein Ladder is a mixture of nine (9) blue-, orange- and green-stained proteins (10 to 250kDa) for use as size standards in protein electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE) and Western blotting.
Features of PageRuler Plus Prestained Protein Ladder:
• Size range—nine proteins spanning 10 to 250kDa
• Ready-to-use—supplied in a loading buffer for direct loading on gels; no need to boil
• Sharp bands—color-coded bands of similar intesity for easy visualization
• Quality tested—each lot evaluated by SDS-PAGE and Western blotting
• Bright reference bands—orange at 70 and 25kDa, and green at 10kDa
• Membrane-compatible—colored bands transfer to membranes for Western blotting
|Product Size:||2 x 250 µL，10x 250 µL|
This prestained protein MW marker is designed for monitoring the progress of SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis, for assessing transfer efficiency onto PVDF, nylon and nitrocellulose membranes, and for estimating the approximate size of separated proteins that have been made visible with gel stains or Western blot detection reagents. A blue chromophore is bound to all proteins, except proteins of two reference bands of 70kDa and 25kDa that are colored with an orange dye and one green reference band of 10kDa. PageRuler Plus Prestained Protein Ladder is ready to use: no heating, further dilution or addition of a reducing agent is required before loading onto a gel.
• Dye-stained proteins in 62.5 mM Tris-H3PO4 (pH 7.5 at 25°C), 1 mM EDTA, 2% SDS, 10 mM DTT, 1 mM NaN3 and 33% glycerol.
• Monitoring protein migration during SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis
• Monitoring protein transfer onto membranes after Western blotting
• Sizing of proteins on SDS-polyacrylamide gels and Western blots
Upon receipt store at -20°C. Product is shipped with an ice pack.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.