Sera category: Standard
Origin: E.U. Approved (South American)
Virus and Mycoplasma Tested. Supplied with a Certificate of Analysis detailing Q.C results.
Aliquot-free 50 mL bottle
The Gibco™ One Shot™ 50 mL bottle is designed to eliminate the need to aliquot, and the risk of contamination and variability that comes with it, improving your chances for consistent results.
• Wide mouth, chamfered edge, and curved shape for easy pouring and pipetting
• Engineered to freeze/thaw without splitting or breaking
• Fits in test tube racks and frees up freezer space
• No labeling mishaps with our easy-to-read package label containing all of the information you need
• 33% less waste generated than aliquoting from 500 mL bottles
All products may not be available in all regions due to importation regulations. Contact your local sales representative regarding product availability in your country.
For Research Use or Further Manufacturing Use only. Serum and blood proteins are not for direct administration into humans or animals.
|Serum Treatment:||Standard (Sterile-Filtered)|
|Purity or Quality Grade:||Qualified|
|Country of Origin:||South America|
|Product Size:||50 mL|
|Green Features:||Fewer resources used, Less waste|
|Shipping Condition:||Dry Ice|
Contents & storage
Store in freezer (-5 to -30°C).