Thermo Scientific™SuperSignal™ 34095 底物显色试剂盒 飞克级
Thermo Scientific SuperSignal West Femto Maximum Sensitivity Substrate is an ultra-sensitive enhanced chemiluminescent (ECL) substrate for low femtogram protein level detection by western blot analysis with horseradish peroxidase (HRP) enzyme.
SuperSignal West Femto Maximum Sensitivity Substrate characteristics include:
• Sensitivity: low-femtogram (mid-zeptomole)
• Stability: 8-hr working solution stability, 1-year kit stability at 4°C
• Compatibility: nitrocellulose and PVDF membranes
• Signal duration: up to 8 hours
• Recommended primary antibody concentration: 1:5,000–1:100,000 dilution (10–200 ng/mL)
• Recommended secondary antibody concentration: 1:100,000–1:500,000 dilution (2–10 ng/mL)
SuperSignal West Femto Maximum Sensitivity Substrate is designed for low femtogram-level detection by western blot analysis. When combined with optimized antibody concentrations and blocking buffers, SuperSignal West Femto substrate enables detection of target proteins in amounts that are too small to be seen with typical ECL substrates.
|Recommended Antibody Concentrations:||2°: 1:100-500K (2-10ng/mL), 1°: 1:5K (10- 200ng/mL)|
|Signal Duration:||6 to 8 hr|
|Product Size:||100 mL|
|Sensitivity:||Low to mid-femtogram|
|Substrate Properties:||Chemical Substrate|
|Substrate Type:||HRP (Horseradish Peroxidase) Substrate|
Sufficient For: 12 mini-gel blots; 1000 cm2 of membrane
• Luminol/Enhancer, 50 mL
• Stable Peroxide Buffer, 50 mL
Store reagents at 4°C.