SuperSignal™ West Pico PLUS Chemiluminescent Substrate
Thermo Scientific SuperSignal West Pico PLUS Chemiluminescent Substrate is an enhanced chemiluminescent (ECL) horseradish peroxidase (HRP) substrate that enables picogram to high femtogram-level protein detection by western blot analysis.
SuperSignal West Pico PLUS Chemiluminescent Substrate characteristics include:
• Sensitivity: pictogram to femtogram sensitivity
• Stability: 8-hr working solution stability; 1-year kit stability at room temperature
• Compatibility: nitrocellulose and PVDF membranes
• Signal duration: 6 to 24 hours
• Recommended primary antibody concentration: 1:1,000–1:5,000 dilution (0.2–1.0 µg/mL)
• Recommended secondary antibody concentration: 1:20,000–100,000 dilution (10–50 ng/mL)
SuperSignal West Pico PLUS substrate is designed to provide excellent signal intensity and sensitivity for western blotting with HRP conjugates. The intensity of the light emission combined with the exceptional duration allows for the acquisition of multiple exposures to more easily obtain publication-quality blot images. SuperSignal West Pico PLUS substrate is compatible with different membranes, blocking reagents, and a wide range of antibody dilutions, making it an ideal choice for most western blotting applications.
|Recommended Antibody Concentrations:||2°: 1:20-100K (10-50ng/mL), 1°: 1:1K (0.2- 1µg/mL)|
|Signal Duration:||6-24 hr|
|Product Size:||500 mL|
|Sensitivity:||Low picogram to high femtogram|
|Substrate Properties:||Chemical Substrate|
|Substrate Type:||HRP (Horseradish Peroxidase) Substrate|
|Shipping Condition:||Room Temperature|
Sufficient for 60 mini-gel blots; 5,000 cm2 of membrane
• SuperSignal West Pico PLUS Luminol/Enhancer, 250 mL
• SuperSignal West Pico PLUS Stable Peroxide, 250 mL
Store at room temperature.