Invitrogen™ Q32854 Qubit™ dsDNA HS Assay Kit
The Qubit dsDNA HS (High Sensitivity) Assay Kit is designed specifically for use with the Qubit Fluorometer. The assay is highly selective for double-stranded DNA (dsDNA) over RNA and is designed to be accurate for initial sample concentrations from 10 pg/µL to 100 ng/µL. The kit provides concentrated assay reagent, dilution buffer, and pre-diluted DNA standards. Simply dilute the reagent using the buffer provided, add your sample (any volume between 1 µl and 20 µl is acceptable), and read the concentration using the Qubit Fluorometer. Common contaminants, such as salts, free nucleotides, solvents, detergents, or protein are well tolerated in the assay.
Which product to choose for dsDNA HS (High Sensitivity) quantitation?
• For 1–20 samples: use this Qubit dsDNA HS Assay Kit with the Qubit Fluorometer
• For 20–2000 samples: use the Quant-iT dsDNA HS Assay Kit with microplate reader
1. All Qubit assay kits can be used with the Qubit 1.0, Qubit 2.0, Qubit 3, and Qubit 4 fluorometers.
2. 500 µL thin-walled PCR tubes are required but not included.
3. Also available as a "1X" dsDNA assay kit that provides reagent and buffer in a formulation that is stable as a ready-to-use solution for up to one year after preparation.
|Sample Type (General):||dsDNA|
|For Use With (Equipment):||Qubit® Fluorometer|
|Quantitation Range:||0.2-100 ng|
|Number of Reactions:||500 reactions|
|Product Line:||Quant-iT™, Qubit™|
|Product Size:||500 assays|
|Green Features:||Fewer resources used and less waste|
|Shipping Condition:||Room Temperature|
Store reagent and buffer at room temperature (protect reagent from light). Store the standards at 2–8°C.
Note: 500 µL thin-walled PCR tubes are required but not included.